Vencore Senior Staff Officer in McLean, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Primary Work Location: Mclean, VA
- Supporting Government staff in reviewing and editing a broad range of written products developed for Senior Leader consumption and/or distribution.
- Support Government Front Office staff with the preparation of staff packages and documents.
- Reviews drafts for content, format, and style, to include ensuring that concepts are conveyed clearly for senior audiences.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- TS/SCI with Poly
Bachelor’s Degree in any Field.
Five (5) or more years demonstrated expertise in an editorial or similar field.
Demonstrated superior writing, organizational, communication and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while meeting competing deadlines in short periods of time.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Significant demonstrated understanding of the Intelligence Community structure and individual Agency capabilities and mission posture.
- 5+ years’ experience supporting the Intelligence Community or USG Policy Community in a Staff Officer capacity.
Job ID 2018-50326
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time