Vencore ITIL Service Operations Analyst Technical Specialist in OCONUS, Colorado
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Provide expertise in achieving effectiveness and efficiency in the delivery and support of services to ensure value for the customer and the service provider for desktop, compute and storage, security, network and consolidated management services. Assist customer in the review and evaluation of Service Operations functions including Event Management, Incident management, Problem Management, Access Management, Service Desk, Technical Management, Application Management and Operations Management. Identify risks or issues in the execution of Service Operations functions and provide mitigation recommendations. Identify opportunities to enhance effectiveness and efficiency in the delivery and support of services. Provide recommendations to implement enhancements while maintaining current Service Operations levels.
Considered a recognized authority within the company. Works on unusually complex technical problems and provides solutions which are highly innovative. Determines and pursues courses of action necessary to obtain desired results.
Requires 12 to 15 years with BS/BA or 10 to 13 years with MS/MA or 7 to 9 years with Ph.D.
1) Active TS/SCI w poly clearance
2) IT Service Operations or Operations and Maintenance (O&M) domain experience in Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD), or Commercial IT programs
3) Minimum of 10 years with BS/BA, Minimum of 8 years with MS/MA, or Minimum of 5 years with PhD related profession experience or years experience in lieu of degree.
4) Ability to relate professionally with customers and colleagues
5) Strong written and verbal communication skills
6) Responsible, reliable and flexible
7) Passion for learning and knowledge transfer
1) Bachelor or Master degrees in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or other Information Technology disciplines
2) Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Management - Foundations and especially Practitioner Certifications
3) Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certifications
4) Exposure to Intelligence Community IT Enterprise (IC ITE) service offerings and service adoption
5) Ability to lead and influence
Job ID 2018-50760
# of Openings Remaining 1
Category Information Technology
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time