Vencore Spectral Scientist/Engineer in OH, United States
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Perform in-depth studies and analyses including formulating parameters and factors to be considered, and validates the results
- Analyze data in the application of spectral technology to solve intelligence issues
- Coordinate with analysts from other intelligence disciplines
- Prepare and present briefings and update internal report tracking metrics for analysis
- Work independently and in a team environment
- May require technical leadership and directing the work of other staff members
- Bachelor/Master degree in engineering, remote sensing, science or mathematics and, or geology with applicable experience, PhD desired but not required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ISR data processing, exploitation, and dissemination (PED)
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong technical writing and briefing skills
- Security Requirements: Active TS/SCI clearance
Job ID 2017-49070
# of Openings Remaining 1
Category Information Technology
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time