Vencore Facility Project Management Support in Reston, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
• Serve as the Contractor Project Manager to support facility requirements.
• Assist the Government in developing SOWs, cost estimates, facility technical proposals, move-add-change requirements, AutoCAD drawings, Gantt Charts, and project schedules for various facility projects.
• Assist the Government in utilizing software tools such as Archibus and Builder.
• With Government approval, facilitate internal and external working groups.
• Interface with facility occupants on project requirements.
• Assist in the development of budgets and the coordination of procurement activities pertaining to architecture and engineering, facilities management, and facilities operations and maintenance.
• Assist the Government in monitoring compliance with facilities requirements in local, state and federal statutes, regulations, and directives, including but not limited to Executive Order 13327 and 13693, as amended or exempted; and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 508.
• Assist the Government in monitoring compliance with environmental and energy efficiency legislation and mandates.
• Assist the Government in providing quality workspaces, in accordance with the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), title 41 , section 102-79.20; Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities.
• Other facility management support within the scope of the position.
Requires BA/BS with 10 to 12 years of experience with at least 4 years in a supervisory capacity. Incumbent will have a specialized knowledge in at least one specific area of professional endeavor.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Architecture or Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, or General) orten (10) or more years of federal facility management experience to include all phases of the facility life cycle process – planning, programming, design, construction, and operations.
- Knowledge of Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM) systems.
- Demonstrated experience using at least one of the following five (5) tools: Archibus, Builder, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft Project.
- Demonstrated experience handling multiple, demanding, and complex tasks in a timely manner with accurate results.
- TS/SCI w/poly
- Master’s degree in architecture, architectural engineering, or other related technical degree from an accredited school.
- Professional Engineering License (P.E.), Register Architect (R.A.), Certified Facility Manager (CFM), Project Management Professional (PMP) or American Institute of Architects (AIA) Certification.
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA) Certification.
Job ID 2018-50233
# of Openings Remaining 1
Category Program/Project Management
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time