Vencore Sr. Level Program Analyst in Reston, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
IC Preparedness and TT&E Support
- Assist and facilitate the functions and capabilities of the IC Continuity Program and the Intelligence Enterprise Exercise Program to include:
- Provide staff to draft and maintain policies, plans, and procedures that describe how the IC executes continuity capabilities to meet specified requirements.
- Assist with reviews of IC continuity programs and capabilities to address interdependencies and assess compliance with applicable authorities.
- Facilitate and evaluate exercises in accordance with established IC exercise objectives.
THE CLIENTS MISSION ASSURANCE SUPPORT TASK
- Assist and facilitate the functions and capabilities of the clients Mission Assurance Program to include.
- Provide staff to draft and maintain policies, plans, and procedures that describe how the client executes continuity capabilities to meet specified requirements.
- Assist with developing emergency plans and procedures for specified client-occupied facilities.
- Maintain the clients continuity and emergency management program material and essential records to ensure appropriate levels of readiness.
- TS/SCI with CI Poly
BS Degree plus 12 Years experience in the following areas:
- Developing and coordinating agency-level policy, procedures, or plans and coordinating them internally and externally;
- Assessment and evaluation of national policy and plans governing and impacting continuity programs;
- Developing and facilitating large-scale and complex exercises;
- Developing and executing training programs;
- Program evaluation and assessment;
- Applying analytic, diagnostic, and qualified techniques;
- Conducting independent research;
- Filtering and synthesizing data and producing clean, logical, concise products;
- Presenting complex issues in written and graphical forms;
- Conducting independent analysis with minimal government supervision and presenting results to government management in either written and/or oral format;
- Mentoring of subordinate personnel;
- Valid state issued driver’s license;
- Working proficiently in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Job ID 2018-50019
# of Openings Remaining 1
Category Program Analyst
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time