Vencore Acquisition and Operations Coordinator in Saint Louis, Missouri
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Overall Assignment Description:
Provides strategic acquisition and operational advice to the government Program Manager. Supports PM in planning and technical exchanges between prime contractor, segments, projects and customers. Coordinates and accomplishes system oriented tasks relating to engineering, security, testing, integration, transition, deployment, operations and sustainment.
The Contractor shall:
- Provide technical assessment and coordination services.
- Review Agency requirements, capability deployment and operations integration through review of design and programmatic documentation and milestone and readiness reviews to manage cost, schedule and performance.
- Provide CM support for the review of NGA RFCs and ECPs submitting recommendations.
- Participation in technical reviews, program reviews, and milestone reviews.
- Review products and artifacts and provide feedback to the Program Office and contractor.
- Attend and participate in ERBs and IPTs.
- Review test procedures and serve as a witness to test events.
- Facilitate system, program, and product development across program lifecycle.
- Facilitate transformation of architecture and engineering approaches.
Skills and Experience:
- B.S. or B.A. Degree or related experience in Computer Science Information Systems, or a related field.
- Specialized experience with various ISP technologies, methodologies, processes and procedures.
- Specialized project management experience in terms of cost, schedule, performance, and risk.
- Specialized experienced in Technology planning and addressing opportunities in the defense and intelligence communities.
- Specialized experience in transitioning systems from development though operational installation and transition to Operations & Sustainment.
- Demonstrated understanding of the geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the Intelligence Community.
- Identify technical issues and communicate impacts to the Government points of contact.
- Understanding of the NGA Acquisition Process and CM Process.
Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD.
Job ID 2017-48956
# of Openings Remaining 1
Category Program Control
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time