Vencore FCMS Integrator in Springfield, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Position Responsibilities include the following:
- Collaboration with CIO-T directorate along with Analysis counterparts involving Analytic Modernization and Object Based Production.
- Contractor shall work with other integrators to include content, infrastructure, and application to enable deployment of new capabilities to production based on the FCMS release schedule.
- Familiarity with NGA missions, organizations, practices, and procedures to enable successful integration.
- Shall have knowledge of OGC stands and services sufficient to facilitate integration discussions between the contractor, government and other programs.
- Knowledgeable and follows Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) principles for the development of new capabilities. Possess working knowledge of agile development principles in order to understand the processes and cadence followed during development and requirements generation.
- Represent the FCMS project office to integrate and collaborate efforts as needed such as TARGET, Analytic Modernization (AMOD) Integration IPT, and similar CIO-T efforts.
- Actively participate in FCMS design, development, and deployment meetings such as weekly inter-program technical meetings to identify integration issues, report to the project office, and develop/implement integration plans as required.
- Monitor FCMS test and integration efforts at the NGA Test Organization and advocate for the inclusion of multiple programs in integration tests as needed to enable successful deployment to operations.
- Track configurations for the various components that comprise the Structured Observation Management (SOM) system as it relates to FCMS.
- Shall develop and update systems and services views for the multiple systems/services related to FCMS to include but not limited to eXploit and Cedalion.
- Primary work-site will be in Springfield, VA.
- Quarterly travel to FCMS contractor site in San Diego, CA is anticipated for release planning events. Trip duration averages five days including travel.
- TS/SCI Clearance (with current SSBI favorably adjudicated within the last 5 years)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / CS / Math / Science / or related technical experience
- 16+ years of systems engineering, systems integration, or systems development experience, with a minimum of 10 years of recent agency-specific experience
- 5+ years managing or leading a project during its system development life cycle
- 5+ years of experience in deployment planning, including readiness, test and transition
- 1+ years of experience with agile engineering or agile development programs
- Demonstrated ability to develop and present effective technical presentations to senior management; must possess strong written and verbal communications skills
- Advanced degree in a technical field
- 6+ years of experience as a systems of systems integrator/enterprise integration
- 4+ years of experience with any of the various FCMS related PoRs: FCMS, Cedalion, eXploit, Structured Observation Management (SOM), Analytic Modernization (AMOD), Resource Knowledge System (RKS), Foundation GEOINT Modernization (FGMOD)
- 2+ years of experience in system interface engineering or interface analysis
- 2+ years of experience in cloud technology engineering
- 1+ years of experience with NGA portfolio initiatives
- 1+ years of experience in technical coordination across the IC
Job ID 2018-50390
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time