Vencore Imagery Analyst II in Springfield, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Vencore is seeking a motivated Imagery ANALYST in support of NGA Integration Test & Image Quality Office (TAC) on the Acadia program. We are looking for support in evaluating the visual quality of imagery for new systems and to quantify the changes in product quality of existing products due to system changes. Candidates will need to work on various sensors (PAN, IR, MSI, SAR, FMV, etc.) and products. Knowledge or experience in imagery exploitation, artifact/anomaly identification, or quality scales (NIIRS) is a benefit to the position. This position is critical to supporting exploitation operations by improving the quality and functionality of imagery systems used by NGA analysts.
- 2 - 5 years Imagery analysis experience in the Intelligence Community at the national level
- Attended either the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program or equivalent
- Knowledge of soft copy exploitation functionalities
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of RemoteView, IEC, SOCET GXP, and common office software to include PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, word processing
- Knowledge of the intelligence collection process
- Knowledgeable of multi-spectral imagery exploitation
- Bachelors degree
- Understanding and application of image quality standards (e.g. NIIRS), scales, metrics and image quality equations.
- Knowledge of NSG tasking, collection, processing, exploitation and dissemination (TCPED) image chain
Knowledge of sensor imaging systems, products, and exploitation processes
Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Willingness to learn, solve problems and perform in a dynamic work environment
Job ID 2018-50601
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time