Vencore Mid - Project Engineer in Springfield, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The individual supporting SFP shall have program management knowledge to support the integrated working groups (IWG) and integrated analytic environment (IAE) activities.
• Knowledge of emerging technologies, tools, and techniques associated with the NGA mission and ensure proposed changes to the baseline, no matter the source, are in harmony with emerging technology, existing and planned data types, user requirements and the planned NSG architecture.
• The contractor shall apply an actionable project management approach to each project or task, executing and providing for a cost/schedule/performance accounting of the IWGs.
• Understanding and experience with the implementation of virtual applications hosting and design in support of NGA specific exploitation applications, and how they will be managed within the NGA ASP-ISP structure.
• Experience, participating in, technical exchange meetings, program reviews, and configuration boards to ensure the active participation and representation of the government in all events affecting the IWG and IAE.
• Support the IWG with related risk management process.
• Coordinate with various NGA offices, contractor, and segments regarding the issues and recommendations of solutions necessary to ensure the successful transition to operations.
• Support and complete in a timely fashion all assigned taskers.
• Coordinate with IWG management and shall support and complete in a timely fashion, all assigned tasks and projects to ensure the successful completion and operability of IWG deliverables.
• Support the IWG with activity reports; briefings; schedules; and memorandums of agreements or memorandums of understanding.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a business related field with 8 years of total experience and 6 years of specialized experience in core disciplines defined below.
• Demonstrated specialized experience preparing acquisition strategy documentation.
• Demonstrated specialized experience with DoD or ODNI acquisition oversight policy and process.
• Demonstrated specialized experience with geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the IC.
• Demonstrated specialized experience with System Engineering, Acquisition, Security Engineering, and testing.
Job ID 2017-47998
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time