Vencore Standards Web/Database Developer in Springfield, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Systems Engineering & Integration for the National Systems for Geospatial-Intelligence program delivers full life-cycle systems integration and engineering services to the missions of its customer. This program is chartered to provide technical leadership for many of NGA’s highest priorities and projects to include systems engineering and architecture analysis and definition for the TCPED-S (Tasking, Collection, Processing Exploitation, Dissemination and Storage) efforts within the Research Portfolio and Community Architecture Roadmap Working Group (CARWG), and development of standards for all Geospatial Intelligence developers and consumers.
The candidate will serve as a member of the Source Foundation (SF) Standards Team in a role conducting web and tools development essential to providing clear, transparent communication across the customer, IC, DoD, and commercial stakeholders worldwide.
The candidate will need to be a self-starter, comfortable working in a complex/multifaceted development environment and has demonstrated success in establishing good Customer relationships.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Web Design or IT with Web Development Concentration plus 1-3 years of related expereince
- 6+ years of System Engineering, System Integration, Web Development/Web based communication/collaboration tools experience
- Experience with Linux, Apache, MySQL/ Relational Database, PHP/Python (LAMP),
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative suite – Illustrator or Adobe XD or Axure and other web publishing tools
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-contractor / government organization
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and multi-tasking skills Desired Qualifications:
- Familiarity with AWS (Amazon Web Service) Tools and Technologies, Repository within Git
- Familiar with website Analytics and other metrics systems
- Experience User Interface in the IC
Job ID 2018-50057
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time