Vencore Systems Integration & Testing Engineer IV in Springfield, Virginia
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
This position will serve as a member of the INCEPTUM Verification, Validation and Transition (VV&T) team on the INCEPTUM Contract. The candidate will interact with multiple Acquisition Offices (AOs) and facilitates risk and action closure with Acquisition Offices and users, and supports technical consultation, meeting coordination, and recommendation briefings. Activities supported may include, but are not limited to:
(1) Evaluation of architecture, requirements, risks and opportunities, and processes for VV&T impacts;
(2) Definition of VV&T activities and generation of associated VV&T products (e.g., test strategies, test plans, Requests for Change (RFCs), procedures, checklists, RVTMs, briefings, etc.) for new and modified mission capabilities;
(3) Support the execution of those VV&T activities;
(4) Prepare reports describing the results, risk assessment, discrepancy reporting and lessons learned of those VV&T activities; and
(5) Provide direct, interfacing support to the customer at the customer’s operational sites.
Due to the broad nature of the services workload, the chosen candidate should have knowledge of GEOINT and/or SIGINT and overall space and ground architecture.
Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
Active TS/SCI with an Poly required
Job ID 2018-50669
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time