Vencore ITIL Service Transition Analyst Senior Technical Specialist in Unknown, United Kingdom
Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Synthesizes customer contractual needs, requirements, and technical, schedule and cost constraints into solutions for integrating, testing, evaluating, and transitioning systems into operations to deliver enterprise capabilities. Plans and arranges the labor, schedules, and resources required for integrating, testing, evaluating and transitioning systems. Establishes standards, practices, and procedures for integrating, testing, evaluating and transitioning systems and enterprise capabilities, and coordinates with stakeholders. Evaluates enterprise capabilities, architectures, system design concepts, requirements, risks and opportunities, and processes for integration, test, evaluation and transition impacts. Designs, develops, and implements test and evaluation strategies, plans and methods to assure reliability of systems in conjunction with system specifications and defined enterprise capabilities, and integrates system and enterprise elements together so they work as a whole. Reviews, evaluates and derives requirements for testability. Ensures systems and enterprise capabilities comply with requirements and standards through formal verification methods. Generates system requirement and enterprise capability verification approaches and customer acceptance criteria. Participates in reviews of systems and elements under development to ensure traceability of requirements compliance through verification and validation. Develops and directs preparation for and execution of comprehensive test & evaluation plans, procedures and schedules which verify and validate enterprise capabilities, system requirements, performance and operability. Coordinates system integration, test, evaluation and transition activities with other organizations. Conducts readiness for system integration, test, evaluation and transition activities. Compiles data and defines changes required in testing configurations, testing procedures, testing processes, or new testing requirements. Implements testing processes and ensures all test activities follow those processes. Produces reports on each test activity and tracks test metrics. Performs analysis and evaluations of systems under test. Assesses performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures. Performs analysis of test results and prepares comprehensive system evaluation reports and risk assessments. Evaluates discrepancy reports and performs integration regression testing to verify/validate incorporated fixes affecting systems and enterprise capabilities. Provides direct, interfacing support to the customer for system integration, test, evaluation and transition activities. Monitors for continual process improvement and lessons learned, and reports to management periodically.
Requires 12 to 15 years with BS/BA or 10 to 13 years with MS/MA or 7 to 9 years with Ph.D.
1) Active TS/SCI w/poly clearance
2) IT Service Operations or Operations and Maintenance (O&M) domain experience in Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD), or Commercial IT programs
3) Minimum of 12 years with BS/BA, Minimum of 10 years with MS/MA, or Minimum of 7 years with Ph.D. related profession experience or years of professional experience in lieu of degree.
4) Ability to relate professionally with customers and colleagues
5) Strong written and verbal communication skills
6) Responsible, reliable and flexible
7) Passion for learning and knowledge transfer
1) Bachelor or Master degrees in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or other Information Technology disciplines
2) Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Management - Foundations and especially Practitioner Certifications
3) Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certifications
4) Exposure to Intelligence Community IT Enterprise (IC ITE) service offerings and service adoption
5) Ability to lead and influence
Job ID 2018-50832
# of Openings Remaining 1
Residency Status U.S. Citizenship Required
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly
Employee Type Regular
Time Type Full Time